Today Special

My sister brought for me a white board, she see that i have been creating impromptu items such as the durian sego,durian cheese swiss roll as mention in the dessert posting. The white board is for me to write these impromptu items so that customer can see what i have to offer and don't have to really ask every single customer. Today i have made beef rendang lasagna for my today special menu, two of my very supporting customer come back for it, after i have mentioned to them that i will be having that. One of the customer who had never taken lasagna before also find it nice and tasty. Another one requested that i made chicken one as she and the family don't take beef but do love lasagna, since there is such request will made lasagna chicken the next round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment